General requirements for the abstract: stages of composing, purpose as well as its types
The phrase „method“ is Greek, and it is translated as way of expedient or consistent execution of any work. In cases like this, they are the methods of writing an essay.
Abstract – a Latin word, literally means writing an email or perhaps a public report. Mostly this word can be used to find out a regular, convincing and concise statement or writing the essence of a concern or topic of a scientific and practical nature.
The abstract is a completely independent written work specialized in the consideration of a certain facet of the problem and in line with the outcomes of studying a restricted wide range of literary resources of a particular subject.
Focus on an abstract about life safety requires a wide range of specific skills:
- using the services of text (understanding the content of this text, analyzing the primary dilemmas of this guide, adequate perception associated with special form of the text);
- the fundamentals of independent, creative and critical reasoning;
- capability to present the analyzed work, along with your very own thoughts within the context associated with the studied sources about life security.
The main goals of writing an abstracts are systematization, consolidation, expansion of theoretical knowledge and practical skills about life safety; application of the knowledge and skills in solving specific learning problems, growth of abilities of independent activity of students of the next specialist of high qualification.
The order of preparation includes the phases of doing the task
The phases include:
- selection and coordination of the topic associated with abstract,
- dedication of this function and objectives of written work,
- setting the deadline when it comes to utilization of the abstract,
- Drawing up an overview plan,
- variety of information sources,
- study the information of sources,
- compilation of this abstract text,
- editing the writing,
- planning of a summary of literature,
- layout associated with the abstract,
- submission associated with the abstract.
Evaluating an abstract, the teacher arises from the criteria:
- the relevance associated with the subject material (problematic, novelty associated with the problems in mind or facets of problems);
- the relevance associated with topic for the abstract to your content, sufficiency and modernity of this sources involved;
- use of the latest publications;
- research and characterization of the history of the difficulty, the degree of its research into the literature;
- an obvious statement associated with the subject, purpose and types of research;
- generalization of results, justification of conclusions;
- utilization of the conceptual apparatus;
- model of work and layout associated with the abstract.
The point of abstracts and its kinds
Etymological concept of the term abstract defines the content of the scientific abstractive genre: a target short message in written form or in a kind of a public report associated with the articles associated with the document or sources, which sets out of the primary facts and conclusions. An abstract is amongst the most typical types of additional texts.
the abstract is to inform about the contents associated with referring document, the recognition for the main or any specific information. The abstract provides an opportunity to find out simply how much it’s important to refer into the source as well as what function.
There are numerous types of abstracts:
informative (a concise statement of the essential provisions of this original document in a generalized form);
indicative (summary abstracts, extensive annotations) informing as to what is stated in the document;
monographic (compiled from one source, and it is called selective abstracting);
summary – they are abstracts on a given topic on several sources with an entire, systematized and general content;
review – abstracts on an extensive topic on several documents with a quick description for the content of each of these individually.
Survey abstracting is a way of information from the availability of literature on a specific problem. The review abstract is founded on annotations to that part regarding the source that relate with the main topics interest to your check for plagiarism referent. Then the annotations on the subject are combined into a review abstract;
auto-abstract – abstract, published by the writer associated with document.